HOLLYWOOD HOT GOSSIP Headline Animator

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Snooki Goes Makeup Free on Twitter!

A slightly less orange Snooki is the latest celebrity to post a photo of herself on Twitter, totally and completely makeup free.
"My clean canvas before I get artistic," the 24-year old reality star wrote along with the photo on Monday, as she joins the likes of Lady Gaga and Kim Kardashian as stars that have given followers an intimate look at themselves over the past few weeks.
Snooki, No Makeup
Snooki, of course, is expecting her first child this year, a boy with fiancé Jionni LaValle.
As a result, she's often been forced to go more natural than usual, especially when it comes to her beloved hobby of tanning. But she's managing to get by.
"When I tan once, it stays forever," she recently told E! News. "I have that natural dark skin. Even if I didn't tan for two years, I would still be tan."

No comments:

Post a Comment