HOLLYWOOD HOT GOSSIP Headline Animator

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rupert Sanders Apologizes for Kristen Stewart Affair


July 25, 2012 2:52 PM by Hilton Hater

Moments after Kristen Stewart issued an apology for cheating on Robert Pattinson with Rupert Sanders, the director of Snow White and the Huntsman has come out with a statement of his own.
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," Sanders tells People. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart
Sanders, 41 is married to a model named Liberty Ross. She actually played the young Snow White's mother in her husband's first feature film and she's the mother to his seven-year old daughter and five-year old son.
Ross reacted to Sanders' infidelity by removing a photo of herself and Stewart from her blog and by sending out a couple of incredulous Tweets before deleting her account.

No comments:

Post a Comment